A prestigious media and PR firm in Abuja is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the role of PR Executive.
- Develop effective Public Relations plan using appropriate strategies and tactics that align with the company’s objective, as well as their clients.
- Organizing and coordinating the activation of PR activities tailored to identified target audience – in the appropriate tone and content
- Media monitoring and effective deployment of social / new media tools
Age Requirement: 25 – 32years
- Proven experience as public relations executive, similar role or proven track record in the media and corporate space.
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat etc.) conversant with social media tool trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing or relative field not restricted
- Must possess good computer skills
- Must be able to write articles or content for different industries mainly business and lifestyle
- Own an international passport
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Must be focused, passionate, proactive and resourceful – able to work under pressure with little supervision to achieve outlined goals
General Responsibilities: The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the company, its brand and clients.
- Devise creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate tools, strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate efficiency of PR activities
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure
- Liaise with marketing professionals where necessary to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image as well as for clients
- Coordinate interviews or events and construct press releases
- Able to handle sensitive public issues to preserve reputation should they arise
- Analyze and produce reports for PR campaigns or activities