Media and PR
A prestigious media and PR firm in Abuja is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the role of Personal Assistant to the Publisher and CEO.
Job Description: provide day-to-day support in form of – keeping the CEO’s diary, arranging and monitoring appointments, correspondence, communications management and more. Travel with the employer when necessary.
Great administrative and secretarial skills are a must, along with Diplomacy and tact.
Age Requirement: 24 – 30years
- University education is required, preferably English or Media Communications or proven track record in the media and corporate space.
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken English, Hausa language is a plus
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be social media savvy and conversant with social media tool trends
- Must possess good computer skills
- Must be able to write press releases and memos
- Own an international passport, driver’s license is a plus
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Must be focused, passionate, proactive and resourceful – able to work under pressure with little supervision all geared towards the corporate and CEO’s personal objective.
- Must be willing to undergo a background and health check, along with provision of guarantors
- Provide assistance to the employer in prioritizing, planning, coordinating and handling various relevant activities as assigned
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for the employer.
- Provide quality and timely services.
- Draft and prepare business letters, memos, e-mail and forms.
- Answer phone and forward calls and take messages.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Perform record-keeping of relevant documents.
- Schedule meetings, book rooms and send meeting invitations.
- Take meeting minutes and follow-up on action items.
- Be professional, discreet and respect the employer’s privacy while working in compliance with employer’s unique rules and guidelines.