We need a female co founder who will share the following responsibilities with the rest of the team of founders for a share of the company:
• Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission and overall direction.
• Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business and organization.
• Evaluating the success of the organization.
• Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
• Representing the organization for professional and civic association in the local community, the state, the national level and international level.
• To communicate effectively with investors, shareholders, employees, customers, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• An entrepreneur at heart with experience in running a business.
• Experience in internet technologies.
• Strong team player and a creative thinker.
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
• Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
• Residing in Lagos