The Dark and Lovely x SLA Beauty Accelerator is a program for entrepreneurs in the beauty industry to grow their businesses and connect with investors.
The Dark and Lovely x SLA Beauty Accelerator is a 10-week entrepreneurship development program to support early stage entrepreneurs who are building businesses in the beauty industry.
Five entrepreneurs will participate in an intensive program which includes a boot camp in Johannesburg, South Africa and access to business coaches with experience in the skills entrepreneurs need to scale and grow.
The program is open to female founders/owners who are willing to take their businesses to the next level, improve on strategy and management skills, connect to beauty industry stake holders and win $5000 international investment.
- Media: Platforms that make it easier for women to learn beauty techniques, discover new styles and connect with customers
- Products: Physical products that enhance the beauty process
- Technology: Software and services that support the beauty industry
- Retail: Platforms that simplify the buying process for consumers
- Business based in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Businesses must have at least one woman aged 18-35 as a founder or owner
- Business has been in operation for less than 3 years
- Business has received no more than $50,000 in external investment
- Business is within the beauty industry
Application ends on September 1, 2017, at 11:59 PM (WAT). Head to the website to apply immediately.